Healthy Fish Are Happy Fish
In aquarium applications, an ozonizer, or ozone generator, can be utilized to help maximize water quality. With this type of system, air is pumped into the ozonizer unit (sometimes after first passing through an air dryer to eliminate humidity) where it is exposed to, in most modern models, a high-voltage electrical discharge (although some models use UV rays), which breaks apart the oxygen molecules. As the molecules recombine, some ozone is formed. The gas then enters a protein skimmer chamber or ozone reactor where it mixes with aquarium water. The outflow from the chamber is then filtered through activated carbon to remove any residual ozone before the water returns to the aquarium.
Protect your reef and saltwater systems. Ozotech technology uses all-natural, safe and effective ozone antimicrobial disinfection.
Industry Articles of Interest:
Poseidon Ozone Generator
- Produces 220 mg/hr of ozone on ambient air
- Power supply converts 110-240 VAC/ 50-60Hz to 12 VDC
- Cost effective and easy to setup
- Perfect to maintain healthy reef and saltwater systems
Wide Range Antimicrobial Wash System
- Designed to clean processing equipment and contact surfaces
- Reduces bacteria, mold and fungus easily and effectively without the use of harmful chemicals
- Can also be an ozone injection device mounted in a permanent location for small bottled water systems
- Capable of rinsing and sanitizing with ozonated water at: 5-20 GPM, Up to 80 psi
- Nema 4 enclosure protects all electronics