A New Ingredient to Help Keep Food Preparation Safe and Sanitary
Food-borne illnesses are prevalent all over the world. Acute food-borne disease infections and intoxications are much more of a concern to governments and the food industry today than a few decades ago. Today, food chains are becoming complicated in handling, processing, transportation, and storage ensuring a safe food supply becomes a challenge task.
Improve your kitchen safety and working environment for workers by making sure foods are handled and sanitized properly under the proper guidelines.
Ozotech offers sustainable and economical solutions to enhance what’s already in place to keep food and food preparation areas are clean and sanitary. Applications include the sterilization and disinfection of the following:
Industry Articles of Interest:
Take a look at our product portfolio specially designed with the needs of food safety applications in mind:
PR220 Antimicrobial Rinse Generator
- Reduces 99% of the pathogens E.coli, Listeria, and Salmonella
- System dispenses a 440 mg/L of sanitizing ozone solution with the option of spraying or submerging the food or produce.
- No rinsing needed
- Use as a surface sanitizer
- All components are Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) or have been cleared by the FDA for the intended use as a no-rinse application.
- NSF approved
Wide Range Antimicrobial Wash System
- Designed to clean processing equipment and contact surfaces
- Reduces bacteria, mold and fungus easily and effectively without the use of harmful chemicals
- Can also be an ozone injection device mounted in a permanent location for small bottled water systems
- Capable of rinsing and sanitizing with ozonated water at: 5-20 GPM, Up to 80 psi
- Nema 4 enclosure protects all electronics