Point of Entry (POE) Filtration System
The POE injection system is designed to oxidize water as it’s pumped from the well into the house or building. The pressure switch, while energizing the pump will power the AIM unit as the venturi draws the ozone into the water stream. Filtration from an EOG filter or other standard filtration is then used to remove the oxidized particles of Iron, Manganese or Sulfur.
In some cases, a contact tank may be used to extend the oxidation time and improve the C/T (Concentration / Contact Time) value of the treatment train.
This technology as a Pre-treatment to an AIO-EOG filtration system will treat copious amounts Iron, Manganese and Sulfur in water flows up to 50 GPM.
Benefits of the POE system:
- Advanced oxidation to help remove bad tastes and/or odors
- Added treatment where standard iron filters fall short
- Oxidizes all water entering the building
- Helps prevent build up of harmful bacteria
The POE system requires added components such as:
- Venturi With Bypass
- Air dryer or Oxygen concentrator
- Contact tank (Optional)
Air Dryer Series
Incredible quality and value in an ozone feed air treatment line that provides flawless service and performance. The air dryer line removes moisture from the air going into the ozone generator while dry air reduces the buildup of nitric acid in the ozone generator to increase ozone production.
Dependable Ozone Generators
Our ozone generators offer maximum flexibility, efficiency, and effectiveness for a variety of applications. With cold spark corona discharge technology built in, Ozotech ozone generators are able to adapt to many different configurations. We can help you select just the right generator for your specific application.
- Quality construction is built to last
- Designed for consistent ozone output
- Low maintenance
- Can easily integrate within existing systems
We offer Mazzei® venturi injectors, differential pressure injectors with internal mixing vanes. The unique, patented design and precision construction of Mazzei injectors maximizes injector efficiency, suction capacity and mixing capabilities. Injectors also have no moving parts, which simplifies maintenance, and they have much lower operating costs than less efficient systems.
- Requires no electrical connections
- Runs dry with no problems
- Provides considerable cost savings over other injection methods
- Safe to use as the chemicals are injected under vacuum, not pressure