Job Title: Production Assembler, Full Time
Location: Yreka, CA
About Ozotech, Inc.
Ozotech Inc., headquartered in Yreka, California has established itself over the last 30 + years as a leading manufacturer of ozone generation equipment in the water treatment industry. While the water treatment industry is our largest part of the business today, we also serve a variety of U.S. and global customers looking for iron filtration and water softening, water bottling systems manufacture, aquatics, alternative health treatment, agricultural applications, tank sanitization, and well drilling solutions. Our team excels at collaborating internally and partnering with our OEMs and distributors to investigate solutions to solve their regional problem water issues through innovative ozone applications.
By introducing new products focused on generating high customer satisfaction, striving for continuous improvement and a commitment to sustainable ozone technologies, we thrive at being an extension of our partners to deliver the best customer service and quality ozone solutions we can. Ozotech prides itself on building a strong internal and external culture of pride, imagination, innovation, and respect. Our values include continuous improvement, one team, one dream, leading with integrity, accountability over blame, transparency builds trust. We are an equal-opportunity employer who believes in ensuring our employees have the tools they need to be successful.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Production Assembler to join our dynamic production team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assembling various components to create high-quality products within established production schedules. The role requires a keen eye for detail, the ability to follow assembly instructions, and a commitment to producing top-notch products. The Production Assembler will collaborate with team members to ensure efficient workflow and contribute to maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
Reports To: Production Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine work assignments and procedures by interpreting and verifying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists.
- Complete production and quality forms to communicate team production level to management.
- Resolve assembly problems by notifying the supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Cross train through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Assist in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conduct quality control checks on parts and finished products.
- Clean and maintain work area and equipment, including tools.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and alerting supervisor for repairs.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture, promoting effective communication and problem-solving.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small.
- Safety management mindset
- Focus on quality control
- Reading skills
- Time management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Mechanical Skills Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior electrical assembly experience helpful
- Competitive pay
- 401K Plan
- Health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay