Senior Sales and Business Development Representative
Title: Senior Sales and Business Development Rep. Region: US/Canada with Global
Type: Remote/Hybrid Experience: 7+ years in Water Treatment/Sales
About Ozotech, Inc.
Ozotech Inc., headquartered in Yreka, California has established itself over the last 30 + years as a leading manufacturer of ozone generation equipment in the water treatment industry. While the water treatment industry is our largest part of the business today, we also serve a variety of US and global customers looking for iron filtration and water softening, water bottling systems manufacture, aquatics, alternative health treatment, tank sanitization, and well drilling solutions. Our team excels at collaborating internally and partnering with our OEMs and distributors to investigate solutions to solve their regional problem water issues through innovative ozone applications. By introducing new products focused on generating high customer satisfaction, stiving for continuous improvement and a commitment to sustainable ozone technologies, we thrive at being an extension of our partners to deliver the best customer service and quality ozone solutions we can. Ozotech prides itself on building a strong internal and external culture of pride, imagination, innovation, and respect. Our values include continuous improvement, one team, one dream, lead with integrity, accountability over blame, transparency builds trust. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes in ensuring our employees have the tools they need to be successful.
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced water treatment sales professional skilled in sales processes and business development tactics to join a growing Ozotech team. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong background in the Water Treatment industry, water technologies, sanitization methods, and an understanding how ozone works in water/air. He/she will be responsible for identifying and contacting perspective customers, conducting sales and market assessments and building existing relationships to cultivate more sales opportunities via phone, email and/or face-to-face meetings.
Initially, this base plus commission sales opportunity will have oversight in the U.S. and Canada with an opportunity overtime to expand into global sales and business development. While remote, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the regional differences in water treatment systems and applications and be able to travel to our customers and the Yreka factory as needed to perform the operations of the position.
- Gains an in-depth knowledge on our offerings and be able to comfortable conduct demos
- Attend team meetings and provide information about sales figures, goals, KPI’s and obstacles
- Partner with Marketing on product management for new product launches
- Ability to adjust sales tactics and content based on the environment and/or client needs
- Work in collaboration with the Client Services to ensure a smooth client hand-off process
- Works closely with team to better understand the water treatment market to develop effective sales strategies to meet business and goals
- Works with our partners in the water treatment industry to ensure win-win sales solutions for all
- Expand sales within existing customers and markets
- Manages current customer relationships to expand sales opportunities
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, services, and market focus
- Maintain records of customer contact, account updates, and sales via CRM
- Prepare professional presentations, proposals, and other documentation for client demos
- Generate leads and build relationships by reaching out to current, and perspective clients
- Develops relationships with potential customers to bring them through the entire sales process, which includes prospecting, needs analysis, identifying solutions with our chemistry team, then closure and account expansion.
- Development into new markets with existing product line
- Profiles accounts and prospects and develops Ozotech solutions for customer’s pain points (sustainability, price, performance, etc.)
- Collect and report information on competitive activity, business opportunities, trends, and results
- Meets or exceeds strategic goals and committed targets by creating dynamic relationships with qualified leads and enabling the next step of the sales cycle.
- 7+ years of experience in business development, sales or related field of experience
- Experience in the water treatment or ozone industry
- Develop and execute business/sales plans and manager territories
- Bring a prospect through the entire sales process, from cold calling all the way to closing, and then finding opportunities to further grow and develop the account
- Self-starter. Must be able to work independently and with teams in-person/remote to connect the dots while bringing the appropriate team members together at the right times to get work done
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including strong in-person and phone sales skills, email and other written correspondence
- Effectively meet sales quotas and goals
- Exact software knowledge
- MS Office/Teams
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, English)
Licensing & Special Requirements
- Current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required by time of hire
- Some car and air travel may be required
- Incumbent is subject to a background check
- BS, BA, or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary with flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off holidays
- Salary Range: $70K – $120 plus commission